Sweet merciful crap! Episode XXI Part I of IRL-Game Chat is now live!
This episode features our opinions on the debate over interval vs external storage, Battlefield 4 on PS4 vs XBox One and all of the news we care about revolving the Q2 earnings around the industry. We also wish Call of Duty a happy birthday and chat about The Walking Dead: 400 Days, the original God of War, Batman: Arkham Origins, Assassin’s Creed 4, the enormous amount of Greenlit Steam games as well as whether or not releasing games as episodic content is a positive business model. As always, please feel free to send any questions or comments our way as they’re greatly appreciated, and could be featured in our next episode!
Music Credit goes to Decktonic, titled This Love is Faux Real.
Some links we mention in this episode:
– PS4 vs XBOne BF4 comparison video
– Slender Man video
– Breaking the Splatterhouse World Record
– Youtube reacts to Beyond: Two Souls video
– IGN’s A Visual history of CoD
– Kotaku CoD article ‘We are still shooting the hinges and it still sucks.’
– What’s censored in Japanese GTA V video
– British Grandma playing GTA video