Schwing! Episode XVIII Part I of IRL-Game Chat is now live!
This episode features our opinions on Rockstar’s accountability for GTA Online’s problems, Tom Clancy’s video game legacy and all of the news we care about revolving Indiecade 2013. We also chat about Mass Effect 2 as well as the inherent problems with review scores and how they might affect the sales of Beyond: Two Souls. As always, please feel free to send any questions or comments our way as they’re greatly appreciated, and could be featured in our next episode!
Music Credit goes to Jredd, titled Sly Fox (Featuring Rob).
Some links we mention in this episode:
– Joe’s likeness in GTA Online
– PSN sales
– Kotaku Deals Page 1/Page 2
– Steam Weekly Deals
– 100 cars exploding in GTA V
– GTA V timelapse video
– GTA V’s air race checkpoints are dangerous
– GTA V on SNL
– GTA V tale narrated by Morgan Freeman
– Vsauce video about how much stuff a video game character can carry
– Angry rockstar support post
– Photoshops ruin Beyond: Two Souls in the best way
– IndieCade 2013 Awards
– IndieCade 2013 Grand Jury Award winner Quadrilateral Cowboy
– IndieCade 2013 video tour
– CyanWorlds ARG thread